Wolverine Basketball is well underway and we are set for a thrilling football season come fall. There are some exciting away game travel opportunities and you don’t have to miss out on supporting your favorite team. Hail the Victors with these tips to make the most of your away game experience.
- Don’t travel alone. It’s not as exciting to watch a Michigan win surrounded by so many opposing fans. Represent and find other Alumni attending through the vast network of clubs so you can high-five fellow Wolverines after every score.
- Find the right hotel. Make sure you’re the most energized fan in the stadium by getting quality rest the night before. Also, if you’re planning to celebrate after a victory, heading to a hotel to unwind will make your night even more satisfying.
- Know how you’re getting around. If you’re going to be in town for a couple of days, consider renting a car for convenient travel around the city. You’ll see the sights and still get to the game on time.
- Get the best gear. Visit the M-Den and get your game day gear in order before hitting the road.
- Find the right tailgate spot. Use the alumni network to find the best tailgate options to get pumped with other fans, and get in the right mood before entering the stadium!
When attending an away game, being a member of the Alumni Association pays off. Gain access to cool exclusives and find out more about great discounts for the perfect trip.